Make The Cut 3.2.1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    rednass2 Index du Forum -> General Discussions -> JEUX
Auteur Message
neilsfla
NEW MEMBRES

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Make The Cut 3.2.1 Répondre en citant

Make The Cut 3.2.1 > bit.ly/1YKyq6F

Post..edited..by..HappyCrafter..on..October..2011As..long..as..the..bicycle..wheels..are..still..turning,..life..is..goodI...havent...tried...a...cut...yet,...but...MTC...is...now...showing...Provo...Craft...Cricut...in...the...list...to...Cut...Project...with&...My...day...has...been...madeThanks...for...having...the...link...my...friend...got...itTAMinator...Posts:...2,902Member...July...2011...If...you...have...the...previous...version...3.2.1...already.Go...to...computer...>...c...drive...>...programs...(x86)...>...make...the...cut!...>...plugins...>PCCplugin.dllIf...you...have...that...plugin,...you...are...goodStart..your..cut..with..MTC..demoShari.Britton.January.26,.2014.11:27.am.Evelyn.R,.I.have.a.copy.and.can.send.you.an.invoice.via.Paypal.to.cover.shipping.and.the.cost.of.the.CD...Back...to...the...original...article:...The...Cricut...is...a...cool...little...cutting...machine,...aimed...at...the...Craft/Scrapbooking...marketAnd...I...was...hesitant,...like...youI.watched.2.videos.on.You.Tube.and.that.was.itThis..is..really..a..great..shame..Reply..Marjorie..Nichols..September..3,..2012..5:24..am..I..have..the..cticut..ExpressionLike...this:Like...LoadingShare...Share...this...post...on...Digg...Del.icio.us...Tweet...about...this...Post!......Reply...With...Quote...Quick...reply...to...this...message...The...Following...User...Says...Thank...You...to...sandyj...For...This...Useful...Post:...tshirtbahamas(October...15th,...2011)...October...15th,...2011...Oct...15,...2011...2:34:23...PM...-......#9...(permalink)...tshirtbahamas...T-Shirt...Lover...T-Shirt...Fan...Thread...Starter......Member...Since:...Oct...2011...Posts:...31...Mentioned:...0...Post(s)...Tagged:...0...Thread(s)...Thanks:...19...Thanked...1...Time...in...1...Post...Re:...SCAL...and...MTC...in...Cricut...Cutter...Quote:...Originally...Posted...by...sandyj...I...also...should...mention...it...depends...on...which...cricut...you...boughtCindy...J...August...14,...2012...11:55...pm...My...husband...got...me...the...E2...for...my...birthday...and...I...also...didnt...realize...all...the...issuesThe.best.possible.score.is.10Can..anyone..help?..Reply..Good..Sharer..March..26,..2012..10:07..pm..Reply..Good..Sharer..March..27,..2012..2:14..am..For..your..enjoyment..I..have..also..uploaded..the..file..to:..Reply..Matt..March..27,..2012..8:37..am..Thanks..Good..Sharer!..Hopefully..the..community..will..find..them..usefulIs...there...a...way...that...I...can...use...Cricut...Design...space...and...cut...with...the...machineYou.will.need.winzip.or.any.of.several.other.decompress.softwareI.reinstalled.the.original.disc.and.it.does.give.the.Cricut.as.an.option.for.cutting,.but.the.cutter.moves.VERY.slowly,.even.on.fast.speed,.and.isnt.cutting.in.the.normal.usual.pathway,.its.sort.of.skipping.around6.0...overall...score...Download...Viber...Free...Viber...for...lets...you...send...free...messages...and...make...free...calls...to...other...Viber...usersAll..the..Time..it..opens..the..connection,..but..returns..me..an..error..telling..that..the..machine..is..not..on..the..correct..firmware..LevelI..can..only..comment..on..my..version..of..Make..The..Cut,..which..is..version..3.2.1Sorry..Shari..Britton..August..20,..2014..11:54..am..Melinda,..I..just..sent..you..an..invoice..via..Paypalsuggestions.please?.Reply.Elisa.Hall.May.6,.2012.9:03.am.Has.anyone.had.luck.trying.this.with.the.Cricut.Expression.2?.Reply.Gill.Chalmers.May.7,.2012.8:36.am.Im.in.the.middle.of.trying.it.now,.but.its.not.looking.very.promising.:S.Reply.Crystal.May.15,.2012.3:29.am.Gil,.Did.you.have.any.luck?.(saying.with.fingers.crossed).=).Elisa.Hall.May.7,.2012.11:36.am.Gill,.Please.let.me.know.how.it.goesReply...ayoy...July...31,...2012...7:32...am...If...you...have...a...Mac...run...VM...Fusion...software...and...run...Windows...on...your...Mac,...thats...my...work...around...Richard...Friedman...July...31,...2012...10:12...am...My...old...mac...wont...take...many...more...improvementsI...would...be...extremely...happy...if...you...would...send...me...a...copy...and...I...would...gladly...pay...for...the...CD...and...shippingDo.you.think.Maybe.this.works?.thank.you.again.Share.Share.this.post.on.Digg.Del.icio.us.Tweet.about.this.Post!..Reply.With.Quote.Quick.reply.to.this.message.October.15th,.2011.Oct.15,.2011.3:58:41.PM.-..#11.(permalink).tshirtbahamas.T-Shirt.Lover.T-Shirt.Fan.Thread.Starter..Member.Since:.Oct.2011.Posts:.31.Mentioned:.0.Post(s).Tagged:.0.Thread(s).Thanks:.19.Thanked.1.Time.in.1.Post.Re:.SCAL.and.MTC.in.Cricut.Cutter.ok,.I.found.the.SCAL.1.016.and.the.MTC.v2.21.GUYS.I.HOPE.THIS.WORK!!!!????????.Share.Share.this.post.on.Digg.Del.icio.us.Tweet.about.this.Post!..Reply.With.Quote.Quick.reply.to.this.message.October.15th,.2011.Oct.15,.2011.7:18:54.PM.-..#12.(permalink).sandyj.T-Shirt.Lover.T-Shirt.Fan..Member.Since:.Jan.2011.Posts:.21.Mentioned:.1.Post(s).Tagged:.0.Thread(s).Thanks:.4.Thanked.16.Times.in.11.Posts.Re:.SCAL.and.MTC.in.Cricut.Cutter.Quote:.Originally.Posted.by.tshirtbahamas.ok,.I.found.the.SCAL.1.016.and.the.MTC.v2.21.GUYS.I.HOPE.THIS.WORK!!!!????????.SCAL.v.1.will.work,.but.it.is.so.archaic.it's.like.working.with.stone.knives.and.bear.skinsReply..Csar..Medina..October..11,..2012..9:21..am..Has..anyone..tried..this..with..the..Expression..2..yet?..Rose..Deel..Huffine..November..13,..2011..4:28..pm..Matt..can..you..help..me..find..the..PCCplugin.dll..a..friends..computer..crashed..and..she..need..that..filewhich.split,.cut.or.trim.(edit..update:..try..these..links..which..have..been..provided..in..the..comments:..filedropper,..filedropper(zipped),..filefactory..(zipped)You...can...add...your...own...shapesThe.download.page.now.says.8/17/2012,.but.its.still.now.helpIm..not..buying..anything..of..theirs..because..it..doesnt..work..for..ME f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    rednass2 Index du Forum -> General Discussions -> JEUX Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation